OK so for those of you who know me well, you know that I think my birthday is a national holiday or something! I don't know why over the years it has grown to be such a big deal to me! But it is!!! So Wednesday was vendetta's night...I took it upon myself to officially kick off my bday. SO i had some penny beers!!! We had a good crowd there lat night. It was myself, kris10, Hal, Meridith, Matt, Ashley, Kt D, Lala, Ali, Brittney, and BK. After vendetta's we decided it would be a good idea to go to 3 dollar and get some cheesecake! YUM! So we went and got cheesecake! I think I rolled in around 12..i honestly don't remember. Tonight is going to be low-key I think I am watching my niece...pray she doesn't have a dirty diaper...eeeewwww!!!! I am pretty sure that this weekend will be very blog-worthy. The weekend wrap up will probably be another long one! Holla!
Farm
No comments:
Post a Comment