Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harry Potter rocks my world....!!!

I am not quite sure if it is very healthy to be so into a fictional character....but I could care less! The 6th Harry Potter movie came out last night at midnight, and I was there of course!!!! We got there around 11ish and the line was already starting to wrap around the building! It was insane!! There were tons of people dressed up like characters from the movie. I will say I was not one of them. Now I would seriously consider wearing Harry Potter shirt next time! Hate if you want! The movie was so dang serious, I loved it! BUT 2 hours in to the movie the fire alarm went off and the movie cut out! You talked about some pissed off people. The whole place was like moaning and freaking out! The dang Sheriff had to come in and tell us to chill that the movie would start back in a few minutes! Now you know it's pretty darn serious when the Sheriff has to come in!!! All I can say about the movie is WOW!!!! I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!! The End!!

Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment