Thursday, July 16, 2009

What is sleep?!!!

I am dying today! I have not been this tired in a long time!! I went to see harry potter Tuesday night and didn't get home until 3:30. So I had very little sleep! Wednesday it was all about the sugar-free red bull! I won't even tell you how many of those I consumed! It was insane! I had every intention of going home and going to bed! But people had other plans for me! I went to go see my niece then my brother and I took her to my aunts! Early in the day I told Ali that I wasn't going to vendetta's bc I was so TIRED!!! Well word got to KT D and I got a lovely phone call. Gotta love peer pressure!!! I am sucker for it every time! Anyways after we went to my aunt's I went to vendetta's! I finally got home around 11. I did get 7 hours of sleep but that was no where near enough! I am feeling it bad today! It doesn't help that I keep trying to think when the next time I will get to sleep in will be...NEXT WEEKEND!!! We leave for Savannah either tomorrow or sat. morning for Special Olympics. Don't get me wrong I can't wait for this weekend but I am beat! Maybe Kris10 and Mimi will let me sleep on the way down! I will give it a shot!! That's all I got for now!!! Bye!

Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment