Saturday, July 11, 2009

All good things have to end.....

I am officially done camping, even though I don't officially leave TN until tomorrow!! I am sleeping in a real bed tonight since I have to drive home tomorrow!!! So sad..... I have had a great time and there are so many things I want to write about but I know I will accidentally leave stuff out..sorry! First of all I love camping, it was so relaxing!! I didn't care that I was out in the woods getting ate by bugs(ALL OVER), or that I smelled like a camp fire every night, or that I probably had a few bugs in my bed! I was just thankful to be on vacation. On Thursday we decided to go to the lake. We got on the boat and we rode around. We did get out and float for awhile. Then we were attacked by ducks and geese. Carla basically threw everyone off of the ladder so she could be the first to get back on the boat. Note to self if we are being chased by someone I better pray that I can run faster than carla or I am screwed!!!! We were only on the lake for about an hour and it started storming...we stayed on the lake for a few more hours but it rained on and off. Brittney and I had a good time chugging beer so all in all it was a good day. Minus that fact that katie jinxed us and told us she hoped it rained since she couldn't go. SO a big thank you to katie for that!!!! A fact I realized while camping was that we did alot of talking about what meal we were going to eat next. John was the best cook ever!! One night we had a low country boil, BBQ one night, and chili(carla cooked that)! For breakfast John would cook French toast, and today was the last day that everyone was there so we had biscuits and gravy, bacon and sausage, and eggs! We actually should have called that brunch bc we stayed up til four playing skip-bo! So we slept in a little bit! Katie and I pretty much skooled brittney and carla in skip-bo! Sorry guys! Guess when you are good you are good! Oh and dylan caught a fish today....yep another kid catches a fish! Me you ask.?...NOTHING!! Not one single fish!!! I am racking my brain trying to remember everything....i think I will take a break!!! Oh and I am trying to come up with a slogan to sign out with...like seacrest out or something....any ideas let me know!?


Farm

1 comment:

  1. You are hilarious!!!!! I had a partner on drugs so you may or not have really SKOOLED me and BritBrit....hahaha....I am glad that you had a good time....July 5 thru July 11!!!! Mark it on your calendar!!!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete