Friday, July 10, 2009

fish are ganging up on me!

I really am starting to think fish are out to make me look like a joke! I fished for hours on wednesday and didn't catch a thing!They would just eat my worm and go about their business! Then this little girl comes up with her barbie poll and catches not 1 but 2 fish! Are you kidding me! I wanted to go to wal-mart and buy a barbie poll! Thursday it started raining and that left me plenty of time for some reading. I read that lauren conrad book l.a. Candy. Not sure how I feel about it. There must be a sequel bc it just ended and left everything open! I also thought it was kinda lame! But it was all I had! Now I'm sitting at the river doing nothing and I love it! Sorry for any typos I'm doing this on my phone again!

Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment