Sunday, July 5, 2009

My first blog ever!!!!

My bff KT said I should start a blog...so here I am! Some may say this is lame but I don't care! As cheesy as this sounds I think my life is wonderful and I have a great family and friends, so why not document all the fun, random, crazy and just plain boring times. I want something to remember when I am old and gray and will need help just remembering my name. I will be able to look back and always have my memories. Wow now that was cheesy and I am OK with that!! I am actually on vacation at the moment so I will start my blog with randomness from my trip. Oh and I will try to spell correctly but life's not perfect so this blog won't be either!

Vacation Day 1:

Kristen and I arrived in Tennessee around 11. The drive wasn't too bad. We had a slight detour near ashville because we saw a Krispy Creme sign and we know that if you see the sign and don't stop its a sin! Ok maybe that's a lil extreme. We rolled up and the HOT sign was on! If that is not meant to be I don't know what is! So we arrived in Tennessee and they had the karaoke machine cranked up! We sang til 5 in the morning. I was surprised we could even talk the next day. Let me just say Kristen is a true professional when it comes to singing. She even holds the mic like a professional!! We finally rolled into bed around 7. We made an IHOP run sometime that night with Timmy Lee and Carla!!!

Vacations Day 2:
OH how horrible it was to get up that morning!!! It was the 4th of the July! We went to Kt's great uncle's house and had a cookout and a rocking firework show!! Then it was go time back at the potter's house. Round 2 of karaoke. Then on to a serious game of flip cup. Let me just go ahead and say that Jamie and I are the team to beat. We ran the table! IT was a very random night a lil bit everything went down. Good Times!!

Vacation Day 3:
Well this day started out with a bang literally!! I decided to play paper rock scissors with a 4 year old, now I am very competitive so despite his age I couldn't lose! I guess he wasn't having that and decided to show me who was boss...next thing I knew I was getting a fist to the eye. True story!!! SO needless to say I had and ice pack on my eye and it wasn't even noon yet! Seriously this is my life....! After a few tears and a few words under my breath it's on to the next phase. We had to say goodbye to Kristen, Hayla, and Jamie! SO Sad! After they hit the road I laid around all day. Oh how I needed that. Then after tons of begging KT gave me a manicure! Then at midnight we went to Wal-mart. We had to stock up on groceries for our BIG camping trip. We leave Monday afternoon.

Dang that is a long blog!!! I will try to write as much as I can remember!! Some days it might be random...but that's my life!! Goodnight!

Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment