Monday, August 3, 2009

My BIRTHDAY weekend wrap-up...........

WOW! That is the best way to describe it.....!!! Let the story begin! I will probably keep this a little censored for all the kiddies out there...here we go!! Friday at 5 o'clock it was official the weekend had begun. We went to La Parrilla for dinner there were about 15 of us. Of course it took an hour to get a table!!! In my mind I had this planned out to be a low key dinner just something small to start the birthday weekend off...no no no...first of all I asked them not to sing to me bc as much as I love being the center of attention I don't like the singing part! SO we eat dinner and I had a few beers, no harm in that! Well of course someone told them it was my birthday and they sang and did the whole nine yards...whatever! I was thinking that everyone was about to wrap it and call it a day since we had big plans the next day! WRONG! Chad Cannon decides to order some adult beverages and send them my way!! Great! Needless to say the night didn't go according to plan!!! I stayed the night at Haley and Jamie's. Saturday rolls around and I feel great I am ready to go! We all meet up or somewhat meet up...it was kinda of chaotic trying to get everybody together to head towards the braves game!!! BUT we all made it there and tailgated for a few hours. Now let me remind you that it is August and this GA so it was HOT HOT HOT and STICKY! And no one told me to put sunscreen on so I am officially fried!!! We finally went into the game around the 3rd inning...we had a whole row of people. I had a sign that said " it's my birthday put me on the big screen"...and in between every inning I would stand up and dance hoping I would get on there! Guess the camera crew doesn't make up to the nosebleeds???!!!! Oh well!!! We stayed until the end bc the game was so close...BRAVES WON!!! We made a couple of new friends while we were at the game..so we talked them into coming back to the tailgate with us. We proceeded to get out of the stadium but it was packed out...i was still holding up my sign so some girls I didn't know started singing happy birthday to me so I had about 20 people singing to me...I loved it! Eventually we made it back to the cars and we hung out there until the traffic cleared! We then went to benchwarmers and hung out there til 11:30ish....I got home right around midnight..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! Sunday the actual day of my birth wasn't looking to good, we had plans to go the lake but it looked like it was going to storm!!! I was bummed!! But Brandi decided what the heck let's chance it! So I of course was down!! It ended up being...ME, the Spell's, the Neville's, mike and Brandi, and Shannon! We stayed out on the lake for about 6 hours. The sun came out and everything!!!!! After the lake we went to 3 dollar for a wrap up the birthday dinner!!! Then my friend Katie called and said she was coming up there...so i ended up staying up there with her for couple of hours!!! I made it home around 11:30. Now I am sitting at work EXHAUSTED!!!! But I only have to work 4 days then I am Savannah bound!! YAY!! Thanks for reading my weekend wrap-up! And thank you to everyone who came out for some or all of the events, and thank you for all the birthday love...my birthday weekend was GREAT!!!! Holla!

Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment