Our monday started out with a bang..literally! We got both campers loaded up and ready to go and with a parade of 5 cars we headed to camp. We probably made it about 10 minutes and BAM!!..one the campers tires popped! SERIOUSLY!! It was changed in 10 minutes and we were back at it! We set up camp and carla fixed some serious chili...but the BIGGEST excitement of the night came with the SMORES!! Instead of hershey's bars...we used....drumroll please...REESES! It was unbelievable. I am not going to lie I ate two of them. You have got to try them! Today we have not done much. But I did get punked by Carla and John. Carla was emptying the bathroom in the camper..YUCK, and John thought he would be funny and call me over there well little did he know that I have the weakest stomach ever! So I ended up dry heaving for 5 minutes!! That has been the highlight of my day so far! But tonight we are having a low country boil so things are looking up! I will try to post pics of our setup at the campsite...stay tuned!
Farm
No comments:
Post a Comment