Oh the weekend! The time where you try to fit in as many things as possible into 2 days! Let us begin with Friday evening...I being the wonderful friend that I am went to see Katie potter one more time before she had to head back home. I got there around 6:30ish, and we went to dinner with her mom and bug, and the boys! I introduced KT to the name game that I mentioned in an earlier post. Well of course she was hooked so we sat outside and played the name game while the boys ran around like crazy! Then kt's mom decided to get in on the action. Now let me just say don't play against someone who knows a whole lot of celebrities, or someone who is older and wiser than you! Philly was saying names I had never ever heard of! Not to mention she was being the name game nazi...she was questioning all of our names! If you questioned hers she was quick about it..oh sheila smith oh that's the back up dancer for the Jackson 5 in 1971...OK I totally made that up but that's the type of stuff she knew! INSANE!!! I guess that's what we get for playing with the trivia queen. Philly knows her stuff!!! OK moving on....so we finished playing and kt was going to put the boys to bed and then we were going to play skip-bo.....WRONG! She falls asleep with the boys...seriously!!!?? So I stayed up a lil longer then went to bed!!! I woke up saturday and she couldn't believe we didn't come wake her up...um has anyone ever tried to wake kt up its dang near impossible. I told her it wasn't that big of a deal she probably needed the sleep anyways! So back to saturday I got up and headed back home around 9:30ish. I went home and got my bathing suit and a book and headed to heather's to lay out! It was SOOO nice to be able to lay there and just relax!! Heather kept wanting be to do cannon balls with her but I told her it wouldn't be polite with all the people around...OK I am kidding! We just laid out and I got a nice RED coating on my legs! They still hurt! After the pool I got ready for girl's night!! We had a wine tasting! The food was awesome! The wine was good but I had a massive headache!!! I can't really say what went on at girl's night I am under a contract that prevents me from indulging in that information...SORRY!!! OK so after girl's night I met Kelly and Katie at the bowling alley for a little midnight bowling...we use to go all the time when we were in high school!!! It was so fun! I think we bowled 4 games! I tried to keep my competitiveness to a minimum...tried being the key word....I am ashamed to say I was trying to beat a 9 year old...i know i know..! I finally rolled in around 3am...so tired!!! Then Sunday rolled around and I met my mom, my aunts, my grandmother, my sister-in-law, and my niece for lunch. You just can't pass up a free lunch ever, no matter what time you rolled in the night before. SO I got my lunch in then we all went to my cousin's baby shower. THEN (you thought I was done?)...i went to Briana's house and we went to softball practice! YEP Softball practice...we are playing on a co-ed team...this should be very interesting! Games are on Mondays starting August 10Th, just in case my fan club wanted to come and watch!!! Practice was good...I won't say anything about Briana cramping up and sitting the bench the whole practice...whoops! My bad! After the practice we ordered pizza and grubbed out! All that sweating made me hungry! Then it was off to bed and Monday here we are!! BLAH!!! That's all I got for you! I know it was long so if you made it this far congrats!!! Holla!
Farm
No comments:
Post a Comment