Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Surprise!!!!!

Monday I decided to give Katie P a little surprise!! I had said I would come up to villa rica to play trivia since she was in town. Little did she know I had already taken the next day off and was going to spend the night there! I know Katie can't stand waiting on surprises...so of course I told her I had one for her 2 hours before I was going to tell her. We played trivia at Johnny's Pizza and believe it or not we came in 1st!!! I went back to Katie's moms house so I could see the boys. I told kt her surprise was in my trunk and she would have to close her eyes. I then grabbed my bag and put it in her hand. I thought it was pretty clever! On Tuesday we took the boy's to Monkey Joe's....which is like a pump it up place where they can run around and bounce on moonwalks! Then we went back to kt's moms and I took a nap! We ate Mexican for dinner and then I headed home! All in all it was a good day! Tonight I am going to the braves game, hopefully I will have a great story from that trip!


Farm

1 comment:

  1. I am lonely....My house is empty and quiet....geeze...what the hell is wrong with me???

    ReplyDelete