I made it back from TN...I hated to leave!! Monday morning rolled around...uugghh!! Today was the day I was dreading more than anything. It's such a hard transition to go from complete freedom back to reality. But we have to do it! Today for me was especially hard I wanted to roll back over and just stay in bed. I normally am pretty happy to get back to work and see everyone and get back to the grind. Today was different I was happy to see my friends but that's where the excitement ended. I think I am at a crossroads and haven't figured out which way to go. Do you take a risk or play it safe? That question has been on my mind all day. Normally my posts will be upbeat but today I need a gloomy one. I am hoping to get out of my little funk, but I have always been a firm believer in if you are not happy move on...but the lovely economy is roaring its big head and making me eat my words....I can't move on. Someday yes..now not so much. That's all I got today!
Farm
No comments:
Post a Comment