My name is Erin and this is my life. Never perfect but always entertaining. I figured I need a place to keep my thoughts so here I go!!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
My tuesday night....
So Tuesday was a random night....last Wednesday at our favorite spot vendetta's they were doing a bud-light promotion. They were giving away free stuff and free beer. Sounded good to me!! Anyways a couple of us got passes to a private bud-light party for the following Tuesday at buffalo's in griffin! So yesterday myself, kt d, and her cousin becca went to the "party". I should have seen the signs when we first walked up but I didn't! There was a guy waiting in line to get in straight up smoking a cig inside the building and saying he just came to drink! Oh and he was a wee bit cross-eyed! I didn't take that as a sign why??!! So we get in the place and it is like we stepped in a time warp! You could definitely tell we were from henry county! We got our free food and beer and found a booth. They were giving away to 2 bud light cruises, so we were trying to stick around to see if we won!!! It was quite an experience! The people watching was very entertaining!! Needless to say we didn't win! But I can't complain free food, beer, and a hat! It was a win for me!! Holla!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment