ok ok! My number one fan Kelly has gotten on to me again! I seriously think she is the only one who reads my blog! Thank you Kel!!! So I am just going to sum up my last couple of weeks! What about Kayne and the VMA's!!??? WoW! He has got some nerve! Now I will admit I have always been a fan of his music, not so much him as a person! But this really did it for me! He has seriously lost it! I won't go all out and say how I really feel bc if a child stumbles upon this blog their parents would kill me! Ok moving on.....
I am just going to start with this past weekend.....Friday I went and hung out with my friend Michelle, she was having one of those "slumber" parties. So not my thing but I went anyways! My face was bright red the whole time!!! On Saturday I was supposed to work but our games got rained out!!! I was kinda glad bc we were having a Chad's birthday/ GA party at Haley and Jamie's that night! I needed my rest!! Ali and I headed to the Spell's house around 2ish. Jamie tapped the keg at 2:30pm. People started showing up around 3:30. There were about 30 people there. Jamie cooked ribs and chicken, and other people brought sides!! YUM!!! The rain finally let up after awhile. We had a tv outside and we played flip cup and beer pong! Good Times!! I think I finally made it to bed around 4AM!!! I slept til 1:30pm on Sunday!!
This week has been pretty low key! Just been chilling at home, watching Dancing with the Stars, hate if you want!! Last night I did venture out to Vendetta's for penny beer night!! Whoop Whoop!!! Oh and I had a lovely lunch with Kelly! Thanks again for that!!! Well that's about it!! Thanks for reading!! Holla!!
Farm
No comments:
Post a Comment