Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Get your own dang facebook....

I woke up this lovely Wednesday morning, and the first thing I did is check my email on my phone....I do it every morning it has become a habit! So I noticed that I had 3 facebook emails. Well that woke me up quick, I was pumped up...wrong!!! They were emails saying that my password had been changed...EXCUSE ME!!!! What??!! Now normally I check my phone and then roll back over and sleep another 15-20 minutes...oh no not today!!! I was up and running (yes running) to my computer. All the while thinking to myself WHY ME????!!!!, ok I probably wasn't that dramatic but I was pretty upset about it. So I logged on and fixed my problem. So to whoever hacked my facebook, you picked the wrong chick. I would like to think it was just someone who was dying to be me, but I know it was just to scam me or my friends, but I am telling ya, you aren't getting anything from me!! Plus if you were looking for money you definitely picked the wrong person!! HA! What a Wednesday so far, it's not even 10 o'clock!!! GEEZ!!!! Holla!

Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment