Thursday, September 3, 2009

Lies.....ok actually just really good story telling!!

Last night was Vendetta night..so we all met up and did our usual penny beer night! We had a pretty big group last night. It always varies from week to week! So everyone was chatting and people started asking Ali and I how seaworld was. Well for those who don't know ,most of us are pretty good about making up a story and getting people to believe it!! So Ali and I decided to make up a little seaworld story! When someone would ask us how the trip was I would say "you won't believe what I got to do"...and they are like WHAT??!!!...and then I say "I got to swim with shamu"...they then start freaking out like "no way, you can do that", and then I am like "heck yea", they finally start to buy it and then Ali would jump in and say ' and he tried to bite her", they really start to freak now. Then my dear friend orbie says "show them the bite"...that's when they finally get it...this might not be funny to you, but to us it was hilarious! Oh and we told them that right before they let shamu out they play the jaws theme song, and people started running out of the stadium!! I seriously crack myself up sometimes! I think it is so funny how we can play off of each other so well, and people hang on to our every word!!! Who knew???!!! So to Ali and Orbie you girls are freaking funny!!!! I am going to make each of you a necklace from the shamu teeth that I picked out of my arm after he bit me!!! Holla!!

Farm

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha Ha!!!!! It was great telling people that story! And how you had to hit his nose and say "No Shamu, no bitting. You know better than that!!!!" I cant wait to get my necklace! I know his teeth are real small like a kittens teeth, but it will still make a great necklace!
    -Orbie-

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Yea I forgot to add that part!!! Bad shamu!! Yea the teeth are itty bitty..barely even left a mark!!

    Farm

    ReplyDelete