It's Tuesday and normally I don't write stuff on Tuesday, but I feel a little crazy today!! Last night was the first softball game we had in 4 weeks!!!! I was pretty pumped to get out there and play. Once I got there my feelings changed....we were playing the best team in the league..crap! We had already played them once and they shut us out 15-0. Now I love playing softball and my team tries really hard, but we are win less. To me that is a huge deal, I am not equipped to be a loser. BUT we played really well and actually scored 8 runs..what??!!!...Briana got her first EVER hit!! Plus she scored a run...but on the flip side she took a nice little spill on the way to third base. I tried to tell her no one saw it...(fingers are crossed behind my back)...she didn't buy it! I tried!!! Oh well, maybe next week will be OUR week. I think what hurt us also is we didn't have any fans in the stands. I don't know about you but I need people cheering for me!!! ......
On a side note...I think only two people really read this but I need some followers, so sign up and follow me dang it!!!! Good-bye!
Farm
No comments:
Post a Comment