Ok I know it's been a while and I am so sorry! I got a friendly text today from Kelly reminding me that my blog has been slacking. Hey at least I know one person reads it!! Where to begin! The last couple of weeks have been busy!!! I started playing co-ed softball on Mondays!! Next game is at 7pm in case you wanted to come! We aren't very good, we haven't won a game yet!!! But last night I was the freaking MVP of the game. I turned a double play and had a pretty sweet hit. Just saying!!! So this past weekend my great friend Brandi K got married!!! The wedding was seriously rocking!! The ceremony was short and sweet, now when I say short I mean no more than 10 minutes long. I was amazed!! It was like I do, lets kiss, time to party! We stayed at the reception until 1AM!!! So backing up a little bit last week we got to help Brandi make fans for her wedding!! Let me tell you that was some work! Fun but work! We had to cut out the programs and glue them to some card stock then hot glue them to the stick. It was a process. But it was fun!! I got kicked off of the hot glue gun team bc I glued one upside down and glued my fingers. So I got stuck with the cutting!! I feel like I am leaving so much stuff out, but I guess that is what I get for forgetting to update my blog! I will do better from now on! I should have a good weekend wrap up, bc I am flying to Orlando on Friday to go to sea world!! What?! Shamu and I have a date on Saturday! We are taking a group of special needs adults to Sea World on Saturday! They are driving down there on Friday morning. I couldn't get off work so I am flying there Friday evening! Then flying home on Sunday! It's a short trip I know but it will so be worth it! I can almost guarantee they will want to sit in the splash zone at the shamu show!!! I will post pics!! That's all I got for now! Holla!
Farm
No comments:
Post a Comment