Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tomorrow is my friday!!!!....

It is Wednesday! Not much been happening this week...still in recovery from this past weekend! Monday after work I came home and CRASHED!!! Yesterday I was a little more productive! I took my car to my uncle's shop, I need a new tire and my darn door broke!!! I have to crawl in from the passenger side. VERY EMBARRASSING!!! But hopefully that is all being fixed as we speak! After I dropped off the car I went and had dinner with my mom, brother, sister-n-law, and niece! Then I went to old navy bc I saw these really cute sandals on-line and I was hoping that had them at the store....but they didn't!! Oh well! That is all the excitement I have had this week!!! But I am leaving for Savannah on Friday morning!!! So that should make for another interesting weekend wrap-up!! I need to post pics on here I just haven't had time! They are coming though!!! SWEAR!!! That's all I got for you!

Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment