Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Weekend Wrap-up Savannah Edition....

I am little late getting on here, but I have been trying to recover!! Bk's bachelorette weekend was so much fun!!!! I will give you the cliff-notes version. Friday we met up at Cracker Barrel and all had breakfast (YUM!!!), we hit the road around 9:30. I swear it felt like it took no time to get there. I rode with bk, and Jamie! I guess since we were chatting it up it made it go by faster!!! I can't remember exactly when we got there! We checked in and made a run to the store. We then headed to the beach! We stayed at the beach for a couple hours and then headed back to the hotel to get ready! The rest of the crew arrived and we walked down river street. We ate at tubby's, it was pretty good!!! After that we did the bar scene. We discovered a bar called peg-leg-pete's! There was only 3 people in the place but they were playing some MJ "P.Y.T."..so we decided to go in! We had the best time in there! We had the whole dance floor to ourselves for awhile!! It was so fun! We then went to Savannah smiles for a little bit! Day 2- We really just lounged around until it was time for lunch at Paula Dean's!! It was YUMMY!!!!! After lunch we went to Wild Wings Cafe and stayed there until 10ish. We then went back to Peg-Leg-Pete's.!! We stayed there all night!! Sunday we got up and came home!! I left out a lot of details I know, but if you really want to know I will tell ya!!!! Holla!

Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment