Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Funday...not so much!!

What up??!! So this past weekend was a working weekend for me! Friday when I got off work at the bank I went and worked at the locust grove high school football game! It was rainy..boo!! Then Saturday I worked from 9-6 at the Locust grove youth football games. It was cold and windy!! I was freezing!!! After the 2nd or 3rd game a fight broke out between parents! It was insane, I am talking punches flying, people biting each other, rolling on the ground!!! It was seriously the craziest thing I have seen in along time!!!! Other than that it was smooth sailing! Saturday night I went to Mimi's to check her new fire pit. We sat around the fire for a little while!! Sunday was a lazy day! I babysat Mimi's little girl for a few hours!! Now it's Monday and I am back at work!! That's all I got! Holla!

Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment