SOOOOO I am back!!!!!! It has been a little over 4 months since my last post!! Let's get this rolling again! I will give a little summary of the past 4 months...here we go... Well for starters I got let go from the bank where I had worked for 6 years. Talk about SHOCK! I so didn't see that coming. We had been hearing rumors for awhile but nothing ever came of it, so I got comfortable, then BAM! It was one of the hardest things I have ever gone through. In the end though it has been the best thing that could have ever happened to me. I had been wanting to leave the bank for sometime but I sure didn't want to go out that way! Oh well. It's done and over with!!! In the past 4 months I have gotten to go to the mountains twice with some really great friends! I went skiing in Boone, NC.(made it back in one piece!!) I went and visited my friend Katie in Tennessee twice! All in all I have had a great 4 months of being unemployed!! I have done whatever I want whenever I want!! Life is good!! Now it is March and I have tons going on!! I will post some pics of my ski trip later! I promise I will do better this time!
Farm
No comments:
Post a Comment