So it has been awhile, I know!!! I have been on vacation so I didn't really get on the computer much! Let's start with last Saturday the 10Th. Myself and 5 other girls headed to Savannah for a girl's weekend!!! We left out Saturday morning, we piled into Mimi's minivan(jealous??) !!! I was the driver for the trip, I looked dang good driving that mini-van!!! We arrived in Savannah around noon. We were staying at the double tree on bay street! We tried to check-in but the room wasn't ready! So we headed to wild wing cafe in city market to catch the GA-Tenn game. Heather was the lone Tennessee fan in the group! Now going in to this I figured I would be rubbing it in her face all day that GA tore up Tenn....not so much!! I finally had to leave in the 3rd quarter bc I could feel my blood pressure rising!! It was horrible! I didn't think I would ever hear the end of it!!! Moving on....we checked in and a few of us took a quick nap!! We got ready and headed to the pirate's house for dinner! It was awesome. We left there and went to Savannah smile's...love this place. In case you are not familiar with this place it is a dueling piano bar and it is fantastic!! We stayed there until around 1am...then a couple of the girls went back and the rest of us continued on to the next bar. We got home around 2 or 2:30am. Sunday we woke up and headed out to do some shopping. Mimi and Candace had gotten up earlier and went and made reservations at Paula deen's. Only 2 of us had been there before, so we figured we better let the others experience the southern goodness!! We shopped until about 2pm and then headed to Paula deen's. OMG that's all I can say this was my 3rd time eating there and I knew what to expect but dang I ate and ate. We ended up going back to the rooms and taking a nap!!! We got up and got ready and decided to hit up the Churchill's pub bc they have a really cool rooftop bar. We got there around 8ish. We were still a little full from lunch so we only got appetizers!! We stayed there til around 1am. We stumbled I mean walked back to the hotel and crashed!!! Monday we got up and ate cracker barrel and then headed home!! It was so much fun!!!
Part Deuce:
I got home from Savannah Monday and unpacked and then re-packed because Katie potter was in GA at her mom's house! So I packed up and headed to villa rica. I stayed there until Thursday!! It was great to see her and the boys!! We attempted to carve pumpkins but it got a little out of hand so we quit!! I went home Thursday and got my hair done!! Thanks Meagan!! On friday I got up and my mom and I went and saw fame! It wasn't as good as I thought it would be! We did a little shopping and then had dinner. THEN Friday night I met Briana and we went to benchwarmers and hung out there for awhile. On Saturday I got up and drove to norcross for the mitochondrial walk. My cousin's little girl has mitochondrial diease, so my whole family went and did the walk. It was FREEZING!!! After the walk I headed to blue ridge to see my grandparents. My aunt, uncle, and cousin were already up there. So I met them in town and we headed to a fall festival!! Well this was an experience let me tell you! You talk about back woods...wow!!!...they had a biscuit eating contest, a rock throwing contest, and last but certainly not least a tobacco spitting contest!! Seriously!!!??? Somebody please get me out of here!! It was sight!!! I came home on Sunday from blue ridge. Yesterday I had jury duty, I didn't get picked!! Oh well! So today I am back at work boo!! But I may have to go back to jury duty tomorrow!! We shall see???!!!! Have a wonderful week....I hopefully will be posting pics of Savannah shortly!! Maybe???!!!
Holla
Farm
No comments:
Post a Comment