Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My New Years Resolution....hopefully!!

OK it has been 9 months since my last blog...I am hoping that this year history will not repeat it's self and I will actually blog at least once a week. Here we go! Let's do a quick catch up of the last 9 months. I am still laid off...boo! But I can say that 2010 was really the best year of my life. A little stressful at times but overall fantastic. I went to the beach 4 times this summer. Went to Gatlinburg with the special olympic group. I went to Tennessee to visit KT and her family several times. I went to Tunica, MS twice. I'm trying to remember everywhere I went.This past summer was amazing, I am so thankful that I have friends that I can call family. They just let me tag along on their vacations!! Let's see I met Darius Weems from Darius Goes West. ( If you haven't heard of him check him out!!) I went to Bobby Cox's last game as manager for the Atlanta Braves, I went to my first ever Falcon's game! I met TUFFY the Elizabethon Cyclones mascot! Relay 2010 was a blast and I stayed up ALL night! I saw Jamie Cullum, The Backstreet boys and , kings of leon in concert!! I guess that's my list for now! Christmas just passed and then came New Years. This New Years I spent it in Helen, we rented a cabin for 3 nights. It was so much fun, crazy at times but we all survived. Alot of us came home with a souvenir called a COLD! I have been so sick since I got back. Today is the first stay I have actually stayed out of bed for more than 2 hours. BUT I am feeling better so that is a start. Hopefully 2011 will be even better than 2010. As part of my New Years resolution I am going to try to maintain this blog!! I have a couple of other resolutions up my sleeve, but not quite ready to share those yet...stay tuned!!! Until next time (it will be sooner than later)..holla!


Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment