Friday, January 7, 2011

Cabs A Heeeeaahhhh!!! (My guilty pleasure!)

Thursday was the return of my favorite guilty pleasure the Jersey Shore. I have loved this show since day one! For some reason watching people make complete fools of themselves why millions of people watch appeals to me. Call me crazy but when these so called "Italians " act a fool I can't take my eyes off the TV. The real joke is on us though, we may say they look stupid but they are riding that all the way to the bank. I mean "The Situation" made 10 MILLION dollars last year. So why they ride around in their BMW's, I will be riding around Henry County in my seabring praying my door doesn't fall off.....ok moving on. Since it was the premiere myself, Kelly, Katie, Beth and Sam gathered at Kelly's to celebrate. We always watch the Premiere and the Finale's together. This time we had spaghetti( which was awesome), salad, cheesecake, and RON RON juice. (if you are not familiar with RON RON juice please refer back to season 1 of the jersey shore..thank you!) I will post pics in a few to show the lovely dinner we had and to also show off my new addition...the eye patch!! I woke up yesterday morning with PINK EYE! That stuff is no joke...painful!! I was bummed bc I thought I would have to miss the Jersey Shore party. I went and got some antibiotics and was just going to go to bed, but Katie talked me in to coming. She suggested the eye patch that way I wouldn't be tempted to touch it and pass around my funk. Let's just say eye patches are No Bueno! I gave it a big DISLIKE. I did wear it for a short time but mainly wore my glasses, kept my hand from eye, and washed my hands alot!! Now back to the real reason for blogging today..... Please tell me I am not the only one who thinks sam is a ...well you know the word I want to use...she is crazy!!! I hope JWOWW got some good swings on her!! I seriously hope she doesn't stick around all season. I don't think I can handle her being on the show all season..just sayin! Well that is all for now!


Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment