My name is Erin and this is my life. Never perfect but always entertaining. I figured I need a place to keep my thoughts so here I go!!
Sunday, March 27, 2011
I SUCK @ updating my blog...
Well it has been awhile since I last posted! I am adding some pics below of the things that have been going on since my last post. In February I went skiing with the special olympic group. I actually skied on the black diamond this year!! SCARY!! After skiing I went and visited Katie potter and her family in Tennessee! I went to Nashville in March for Ali's bachelorette party. Then on March 12th Ali got MARRIED!! The wedding was a lot of fun...well what I remember of it! Last week I went to Philadelphia with Kelly, Katie, and Beth. We had a great time in the City of Brotherly Love. We flew in on St. Patrick's Day..as Deana from the Jersey Shore would say "it was a blast in a glass"...I need to give a quick shout out to Bernie!!! .. also we hit up the Liberty Bell, the Constitution Center, the Betsy Ross house, and Ben Franklin's grave. We also drove out to the Jersey Shore one day! We saw the house they lived in, the store they worked in, and the club they partied in! On the way home we saw THE FONZ at the Philadelphia Airport!! True Story!! That's the excitement for now...I am going to TRY and stay on top of my blog (we shall see!) Erin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment